Nail Art Time!
I had serendipitously discovered a new fascination with nail art this past summer through nakanit’s aunt. As part of the prep for nakanit’s wedding, her aunt did some of the bridesmaids’ and nakanit’s nails. Through her, I learned how easy it could be to create beautiful nails.
Nail art captured my interest because of its beauty, creativity and simplicity. Nakanit’s aunt was able to create some really beautiful nail art very quickly and with much ease. What struck me was that beautiful nail art designs could be as simple as putting together two colors that work very well with one another. There are so many different colors, textures and designs to work with. There are also so many ways of accomplishing various designs. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination! 😀
So far, this is what I’ve discovered in the nail art realm:
- Apart from almost every color you can imagine pretty much being available, there are also a lot of textures you can play around with – gloss, matte, metallic, etc.
- The use of embellishments – adding jewels or other 3D elements to your nails.
- There are so many different ways of creating designs – freehand painting with tiny brushes, using stamps and using stickers.
- And of course, in accord with nakanit’s and my focus on taking care of our bodies – nail care is super important especially if you use polish on the regular.
So, all things nails will now become a common feature in my posts here on EggsOnTheWall! Everything from nail care, polish colors, to nail art designs as I find time to attend to them. You will find all nail related posts under our Beauty section!
And without further ado, here is my first one:
- Formula X #ColorCurators Song of Style in Mintfluencer
- Some nail stickers I found at a night market
- Base and top coat
- Formula X The Effects in Chaotic
It’s very simple and easy to do for a beginner (like me). 🙂